"primeclass" CIP Service
Tbilisi International Airport CIP Departure Service
- Greeting at the terminal entrance by a CIP hostess and a porter
- Check-in transactions at the exclusive counter in the company of a CIP hostess
- Duty-Free shopping with the assistance of a CIP hostess
- Access to the CIP Lounge
- Company of a CIP hostess to the gate
Tbilisi International Airport CIP Arrival Service
- Greeting by a CIP hostess and a porter in front of the aircraft door
- Transfer from the aircraft to the lounge in special vehicles
- Porter service to the lounge
- Passport, custom and visa transactions at the lounge in the company of a CIP hostess
- Company of a CIP Hostess and a porter to your vehicle
Please click here for make a reservation.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Lost & found Office is located right next to the baggage claim area in the Arrivals hall.
Smoking is allowed only at designated smoking areas at the airport
Each airline has different procedures for domestic animals. You must inquire about this with your airline company. Most airlines do not accept birds and rodents into the cabin. These types of animals may travel in the cargo section of the aircraft. There is a restriction on the number of domestic animals accepted into the cabin.
We recommend passengers to be at the airport 120 minutes (2 hours) prior to their flight.
For detailed information please click
It is located in the middle of the Arrivasl & Departures Hall of the terminal, where qualified doctors are ready to provide medical assistance 24 hours a day.
Phone: +955 32 310 345 / +995 32 310 467
Information regarding customs procedures can be found at: www.rs.ge